Fitness Coaching (or Personal Training) has been around for decades and yet, everyone who “has a trainer” has a different reason for working out with one. Here are some of the reasons we hire a Fitness Coach or Trainer.
- You’re guaranteed an appropriately challenging workout every time.
- Your workout is designed for your current level of fitness and ability.
- You learn new exercises to keep your workout fresh.
- You learn proper technique for an effective workout.
- Scheduling a regular appointment with a fitness coach helps keep you accountable.
- You can always count on your coach to support your health & fitness goals.
- You can feel comfortable in a judgement-free environment.
- We discuss nutrition and overall wellness while you workout.
A fitness coach or trainer who has the combined experience, certifications and continued learning to stay relevant in the field of health and fitness is an asset!
1-on-1 Fitness Coaching Sessions: $25 for 45-minutes
Group Training Sessions (2-4 people): $15 per person for 45-minutes
Take me with you! Your workouts aren’t limited to the studio — a program can be created for you to complete at home, your workplace or local gym. Ask me how!